Monday, January 16, 2006

The sunny and not-biting-cold weather has also inspired me to begin thinking about what I am going to knit this summer. After being confused by the stash in my work room, which did not contain rather a lot of summer yarn that I *knew* I had, I remembered--some months later--that my coffee table has storage and that once upon a time, I put some yarn there. Aha. There we have it. The second attempt at my One Skein Wonder Shrug, which is actually going to take five skeins, as well as cotton yarn.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Top left: Three balls of Sockotta sock yarn. Yes, the same kind of stuff I just knit the Out Of Season Socks from. But isn't it exciting? Isn't it great?

Top right: Teeny tiny little yarn for the "wash bag" from Sarah Dallas's Knitting. It will match my bathroom, which has blue-and-white porcelain things sitting around.

Lower left: Yarn bought to knit the hot water bottle cover, also from Knitting. Inspired when Jane knit one, I think. Rather late to be knitting a hot water bottle cover even now. Rather late to be using hot water bottles, actually, on the scale of decades, since electric heating pads are so well established...

Lower right: My favorite. Rowan Handknit Cotton to make the Vintage Camisole designed by Artisokka. It's going to be *lovely* on me after I lose those twenty pounds... tee hee.

No comments: