Monday, January 30, 2006

Phew. Crazy week is over. I am surrounded by nothing but piles of dishes and laundry, clear tables and floors but dusty rugs, and absolute silence. I indulged in some serious retail therapy to keep my Happy Place in view, but it's all wonderful stuff on incredible discounts. Now, I have to figure out how to live again: what to eat and when, when to work, when to exercise, when to knit. All of this was completely irrelevant for six days.

Picked up the clapotis again. I am now on the final hank of yarn, doing the last two repeats before I start decreasing. Sounds like I will finish it just in time for the start of the Knitting Olympics... or maybe early enough to get in a few repeats on the Embossed Leaves socks.

Laundry. I have to do laundry. All of my jammies are there.

1 comment:

Ruby Girl said...

Your clapotis is looking good, I am going to have a go at knitting it for the Knitting Olympics