Saturday, February 04, 2006

I got the pink and brown sock yarn. It was there. The gods are smiling on my neapolitan socks. I also bought Lorna's Laces in purple and green, for my Sock Pal. I'm still not sure if I'm doing Elfine's Socks or Embossed Leaves... oooh, suspense. And they will be my first pair socks in Lorna's Laces, so we get to see how they pool--and since they will be lace, and since my sock pal has smaller feet than mine, I think I'd better knit them on US0 needles. How exciting!

Image hosting by Photobucket

5 comments:

alison said...

Beautiful yarn! But hmmmm, knitting on US0's, not something I would find exciting. ;0)

Happy knitting! :)

alison said...

I'm back! I have to put in a vote for Embossed Leaves. I've seen a finished pair in person and they were incredible!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I said I like purple and green. If you are my sock pal, I approve!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say hi -- I'm making the Flower Basket Shawl for the Knitting Olympics, too!!

Carola said...

Embossed Leaves! Will look beautiful in those colours. Happy knitting with the tooth picks.